Gerritnow Freebies

Filed under: by: Gerritnow

I have been thinking of a way to reward my blog readers even more, so I decided to start Gerritnow Freebies.

So what is Gerritnow Freebies? Well it is simple:

1. Buy anything from savespro.com - and I mean anything
2. Email me your details (gerritnow@gmail.com)
3. I will confirm your purchase with Savespro.com
4. Savespro will send you a free gift from the shop, and I bet you would love it.

So buy - email me details - and receive your free gift from the shop (each gift will have a value of $1 to $250)

IMPORTANT: Subject line of email should read Gerritnow Freebie so that I know you are from my blog. Remember to come back and leave a comment when you receive your free gift.

Debbie xx

Shopping Safely - watch video:

3 comments:

On January 6, 2009 at 6:23 PM , The Mommy said...

This sounds like a fun deal. I found this: http://www.savespro.com/shop/amazon_products_feed.cgi?Operation=ItemLookup&ItemId=B001CY663I

It's only $.99 though - does that even count? Also, can I purchase it through Amazon (there is a link on the website to do so) and will that count if I do so? Thanks!

 
On January 6, 2009 at 7:00 PM , Gerritnow said...

Hey, Everything counts, it doesn't matter the price. Yes, you can purchase it through Amazon as they process all payments, But it has to be via the savespro.com shopping cart or the link that says 'Click here to Get it Now' on the website (http://www.savespro.com). As soon a you purchase the item email me and let me know so I can confirm it with Savespro and your gift will be sent to you.

Debbie xx

 
On January 21, 2009 at 1:53 PM , jacker said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
handmade jewelry